Return And Refunds Policy
We accept order cancellation before the product is shipped or produced. If the order is cancelled you will get full refund. We cannot cancel the order if the product is already shipped out.
Returns (if applicable)
We accept return of products. Customers have the right to apply for a return within 30 days after delivery the product.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please ask our customer service to make sure you send the package to the right address
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date of purchase. Once the returned item arrives back in Tonstep’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
- For non-quality related warranty claims, Tonstep refunds the cost of the product itself
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through Tonstep’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Tonstep or Tonstep's authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, Tonstep will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- Tonstep must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
- For defective items that Tonstep needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to Tonstep or if the defective item is not returned.
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through Tonstep or Tonstep's authorized resellers
- Sales invoice
- Dated sales receipt from an authorized Tonstep reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Tonstep quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
Tonstep is not liable for:
- Loss of data incurred from use of Tonstep products
- Returning personal items sent to Tonstep
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by Tonstep, Tonstep takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Tonstep does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you a notification of receipt. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact our Customer service at email@example.com to get the return address